Monday, November 3, 2014

About Me


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi2UrjIlB9ctgq6OFcavb-R6uHA3QjHi5lczknIr3V0aDJwG4UoJd2wMSNkJ3_EEzU8Vo1NYFW2CI6bDeJtIGe_fOg4xrN7POCAXlaTZbwAHn-pa9TJVu_NLrHIFXeH1Crr14j4ekBAaAlF/s1600/33.jpg  
















When I began writing I was in the 5th grade as a joke. I wrote a story called the garden of evil i was about a haunted house and had bad things happen there especially in the garden there also was a cemetery nearby that was the cause of the strange occurrences. it was good but then again a joke nothing serious.
  I always had a thing for horror, mystery, suspense, thriller, movies. Once i reached middle school i truly began writing but i was only poetry i had a passion for poems they were about my life and others that had an impact in my life. I wrote one poetry for my class paper in middle school my teacher loved it so much and entered my paper in one contest and I was approved to get an award and read my paper in front of a group of people I did not attend because of nerves but still was mailed my certificate award.
   When I went to college at New York career Institute that is when I hit home run. My English professor Mr.M told us to write a final paper it took place in a century we had to describe what the food was like and how the people dressed, act and talked like. I thought it was stupid but then; I turned the scenario into something I was fond of HORROR. So I decided to write about Jack The Ripper with more detail it would be his story to tell. My mind began to come up with so many scenarios and details I was on a rampage. I was writing in my psychology class and I let my professor Ms. Ortega read it and you know what She LOVED IT! she was so excited and wanted more. One of my classmates also enjoyed my story and wanted me to show her the finished results. I handed the ending to my professor and he gave me a B+ because it lacked emotion so he said i felt it deserved an A+ but everyone would think that there paper deserved such high standards because they wrote it.
 After that i was like "Hey!, I like horror, Write a book" and here i am sharing my journey with you.                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment